It’s been a while since I’ve posted any fun recipes, and for that I apologize! Let me make it up to you with one of the easiest, most delicious recipes on Earth! The gentleman loves fudge, so I like to make it every once in a while. This recipe has all of 4 ingredients and can be customized about a million different ways!
Candy Bar Fudge (makes 12 servings)
1 1/2 cups crushed candy bar (I used Snickers, but I would suggest using a candy bar without nougat, like Butterfinger)
2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 can (14 oz.) condesnsed milk
1/2 cup peanuts
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment, leaving overhang (I used a 9 inch since that was all I had, and it made no difference; except more servings).
2. Sprinkle the bottom of the parchment with 1/2 cup crushed candy.
3. Melt chocolate chips in the condensed milk over low heat. I put a stainless steel bowl (from Ikea) over a pot of heated water, that will help to reduce the risk of the chocolate burning. If you have a double boiler, definitely use that.
4. Once combined, add the remaining candy and nuts. Stir.
5. Pour into the pan; chill and cut into squares.
Of course you can switch out practically all the ingredients to suit your tastes. Allergic to peanuts? How about walnuts! Don’t like chocolate (um….), what about butterscotch chips? Not into candy bars (seriously…), you don’t need them!
Enjoy! Please let me know if you end up making it, that always makes me so happy!