So, I have a horrible addiction to that front part of Target with the dollar items (I know you know exactly what I’m talking about!). I never need anything there, but I always manage to buy something. Well, on one trip, the gentleman showed me this adorable letter “A” that I’ve seen at craft stores, and I knew I had to do something with it (plus, it was only $1)!
Anyway, I have an addiction to attempting to make things that look like they would be sold in Anthropologie. I adore that store, but I don’t always adore the prices. So, for about $1.25, I made a cute little decor item that could easily be sold for $12+!
Cardboard Letter (mine was from Target, but I believe craft stores carry them as well)
Old Map (I always pick these up at estate sales)
1. On the back of the map, trace the outline of your letter.
2. Cut out the traced map with an X-acto knife.
3. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the cardboard, and the back of the map. Place the map on the cardboard and let it dry for about 20 minutes.
4. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the front of the map. Let it dry.
5. You’re done! Of course this is an extremely customizable project, so hopefully I gave you a few ideas!
I have some pretty exciting news! I am now offering sponsorship opportunities on the blog! If you think your business/blog would be a great fit, check out the advertising page or contact me for more information!