- 1 box Golden Graham cereal
- 5tbs unsalted butter
- 1 12oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 bags of marshmallows
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pot over low heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Once the butter and marshmallows have melted, take it off the heat and add the cereal. Stir until combined.
- In a 9×13 greased pan, pour the mixture and pat down with a greased spatula.
- While the mixture is still hot, pour the chocolate chips and pat with a greased spatula
- Let it cool completely then cut and enjoy!
P.S. Do you like the new recipe box? Hopefully it helps if you would like to print it out. Let me know in the comments if I should keep it! Thanks!