I have always had a problem with stress. I get stressed over pretty much anything, and I absolutely hate big changes! Logically, I’m taking moving on Saturday like a real champ (not)! I use lavender almost on a daily basis to calm down. It is my absolute favorite scent. So, when I saw Martha Stewart’s latest daily DIY, I couldn’t help but want to share it with you!
Martha has two separate mists.
1. The Pick-Me-Up, for when you need that little extra boost during the day
1 drop eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
2 drops geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
3 drops peppermint (Mentha piperita)
2. My personal favorite, The Calm-Me-Down, for when you need a little help relaxing.
2 drops bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
1 drop frankincense (Boswellia carteri)
3 drops lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
It is so simple,
1. Fill a clean, dry mini spray bottle with 4 ounces of pure distilled water.
2. Using a dropper, carefully put the selected blend of essential oils directly into the spray bottle.
3. Tightly close the bottle and shake vigorously to combine. Be sure to shake it before each use, as the water and essential oils tend to separate.
I usually wouldn’t share an entire article, but I am huge advocate of these mists, and I absolutely adore everything Martha does! Make sure to sign up for her daily DIY emails, they are awesome!